Pellet burners with heating power from 5 to 26 KW
Burner main features
Hybrid is the recent series of the burners manufactured by Pellas X. Synergy of the X technology features (combustion chamber fuel mixing system and high pressure combustion system) and the selected functions of the REVO technology (Hybrid Drive System) resulted in better operating costs. The Hall effect sensor controls the balanced air volume and monitors fuel flow, which influences on flue gas emission reduction and improves combustion parameters. The innovative PellasX hybrid drive reduces power consumption by 50%. The ceramic heater ensures three times faster firing up and three times lower power consumption. The patented combustion chamber fuel mixing extends maintenance-free operation and high pressure combustion eliminates the problem of backfire, ensuring safety.
WARRANTY: 3 YEARS
Burners adapted to burn:
- 6-8 mm diameter wood pellet
- pits: dry cherry and olive pits
- Hybrid drive system – 100% pellet injection into the combustion chamber when power supply is cut off.
- New X.Plug equipped with the explosion-proof certified sockets and pins.
- Safety temperature limiter STB cuts off power supply of the external feeder (stops fuel supply) when the boiler overheating occurs.
- Polyurethane pipe connecting the feeder and conveyor is melted when backfire occurs and fuel is not fed to the burner – fuel is thrown outside the hazardous area.
- Patented combustion chamber fuel mixing system – increased ash removal and improved combustion process.
- Automatic start after voltage failure – memory of recent settings.
- The hearth is made of the highest quality heat resistant steel.
- Made from the best materials using the most advanced technologies.
ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEM
- Configuration wizard: fast and easy configuration in several steps, air and fuel parameters are matched automatically.
- Automatic operation: firing up, cleaning and flame control.
- Stepless (electronic) power adjustment.
- Possibility of combustion process monitoring with the broadband Lambda sensor (option).
- Low CO and CO₂ emission.
- Low power consumption.
- Low thermal inertia.
- High combustion efficiency – up to 99%.
- Flame sensor for precise detection of the flame intensity.
- Fully compatible with automatic controls of the oil and gas boiler and bakery oven.
The set includes:
- Burner: Hybrid Mini
- S.Control controller (other controllers are also offered)
- 2m long galvanised feeder
Manufacturer: Pellas X
Type: Hybrid Mini
Output: 5 – 26 kW
Power supply: 230 V AC / 50Hz
Average power consumption: 50 W
Weight: 10 kg
Feeder length: 2 m
Combustion efficiency: do 99 %
Output adjustment: YES
Lambda sensor: YES (option)
Central heating pump operation: YES
Domestic hot water pump operation: YES
Room temperature sensor: YES (option)
Weather automatic control: YES (option)
EcoNet: YES (option)
Feeder is an integral part of the pellet burner set.
- High efficiency
- Made of galvanized steel – higly resistant to corrosion
- Energy efficient – just 25W of consumed power
- Intended for transport of pellet type 6-8mm in diameter, and oats and seeds
- Working angle from 0° to 60°
- Standard length 2 or 3 meters, depending on burner, can be extended on order, up to 10 meters to allow for adaptation to dimensions of boiler-room or fuel hopper.
Click here for a detailed description: Fuel feeder