This document comes into force on 25 May 2018 and was prepared on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Controller: The Controller of the website is PellasX Sp. z o.o. Sp. k, z siedzibą w Pile (30-633), 64-920, ul. Szybowników 39/10, registered by the District Court in Poznań under the number 0000462402.
Website: A multilingual website owned by the Controller and using the following domains: pellasx.pl, pellasx.eu, pellasx.de, pellasx.es, pellasx.com, pellasx.gr, pellasx.se, pellasx.fr.
User: A person using the Website.
This document applies to all our actions on and in connection with the Website, including in particular our services, where we act as a data controller
The User may provide personal data to the Controller by the use of the contact form, newsletter subscription, comments added to articles published on the Website or e-mails or text messages sent to us. We only collect the minimum of necessary personal data which is provided voluntarily to us and is necessary to achieve the specific purpose:
- to prepare and present an offer of our products and services, establish a contact with a local distributor, submit a maintenance notice or prepare a response to other questions asked via the contact form available on the Website;
- to record the User in the newsletter subscription list, enable the delivery of additional advertising materials, information about product and service novelties, contents, videos and inform about courses created by the Controller;
- the comments allow the Users for expressing their opinions on articles and discuss subjects mentioned therein;
- recruitment: we process personal data sent to us in recruitment documents, including: CV, letter of motivation and photo, solely where the User’s explicit consent to personal data processing for the purpose of pending and/or future recruitment is obtained.
Personal data will only be stored for a period necessary to achieve a given purpose for which it has been provided or to comply with legal regulations
Transfer of personal data
In connection with our activity and usefulness of our Website, we use services of other entities that support us in various fields. Users’ data may be transferred solely for the purposes set out herein to:
- persons we cooperate with on the basis of civil-law agreements and who support our ongoing activity in terms of technical issues, product distribution and maintenance services;
- hosting companies that make a place in their servers available to us;
- suppliers of IT services (in particular Google, Facebook);
- entities providing marketing services (including remarketing);
- entities providing statistical and analytical services.
Cookies are used:
- to remember information about your session;
- for statistical and analytical purposes to measure traffic on the Website and content attractiveness;
- for marketing purposes;
- to ensure the proper operation of the Website.
More information about cookies and blocking methods is available on http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/polityka-cookies/.
The User has the right of:
- access, rectification, erasure or restriction to the processing of the User’s personal data;
- object to processing;
- data portability;
- withdraw the User’s personal data processing consent in relation to a specific purpose, if the prior consent has been given;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in connection with personal data processing by the Controller.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Controller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.